To Our Mai Dental Care Family,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot in the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and health.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Here at Mai Dental Care we strictly follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. These are some of the infection control procedures we follow to keep our patients and staff safe and healthy:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand and ask some screening questions. You'll be screened again when you come for your appointment.
- We will provide hand sanitizer when entering our office and is required for entry.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing, that might mean fewer options for scheduling appointments due to longer appointment times.
- For the time being we will not be using our reception area. When arriving for your appointment we ask that you stay in your car and notify us VIA text/call.
- We will be conducting screenings of all patients, parents, and employees with a contactless thermometer to check temperatures prior to entering the office.
- Mask will be required to be able to come into our office.
- We ask that you do not bring anyone to your appointment unless it is deemed necessary.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any and all questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient safe in our practice. To schedule an appointment give us a call here at the office (805) 867-7724. We appreciate each and every one of you that have supported us and all of our Mai Dental Care Family during this unpredictable time.
Mai Dental Team