To our extended family:
As you all know here at Mai Dental Care our TOP priority is your health and well-being, so we are following the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s recommendation and rescheduling all non-emergency appointments. This will help support the collective effort to stop the spread of COVID-19 and protect the health of our patients and those in our community.
We will continue to see patients on EMERGENCY basis. While being in the office, we are taking extra precautions to keep you and your family safe and healthy:
• Washing our hands frequently using soap and water, avoid touching our eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Our office has increased cleaning and sanitation beyond the normal daily routines
• No patients will be seen with a fever and respiratory symptoms will be strictly enforced.
• All patients will be screened for international travel in the last 14 days.
• We sanitize the treatment room after each patient, including all dental instruments and work surfaces
• We wear gloves, masks, and lab coats at all times when treating patients
• All patients will rinse for 60 seconds with 1% hydrogen peroxide prior to all treatment.
• All shared surfaces (front door handles, bathroom door handles, doctor office door handle ect.) will be wiped hourly
Our team will be reaching out to assist patients in rescheduling appointments. In the event that a longer break in service is required we will contact patients to reschedule their appointments as needed. We appreciate your flexibility and understanding while we all work to do our part to stop the spread of this virus. If you have any questions, concerns or in pain/discomfort please don’t hesitate to contact our office at (805) 867-7724
Mai Dental Care Team